Название: Three.js and TypeScript (2022)
Welcome to my course on Three.js and Typescript.
In this course we will learn all about Three.js, write it in TypeScript, and also write a HTML client and server component using Webpack and NodeJS.
The course is in 5 main sections,
- Setting up the development environment and installing TypeScript
- Create a Three.js boilerplate project. This section is optional, you can install a pre-built boilerplate in part 3 instead, but building it manually from the ground up will give you a very good understanding of the aspects involved in creating a new Three.js project from scratch.
- Install the Threejs Course Boilerplate, in case you didn't manually create it in part 2.
- Learn all about the many aspects of Three.js from the core up to using it in more advanced examples and involving other third party libraries.
- Deploying to Production. We will look at several different options that you have for hosting your Threejs projects publicly on the internet.
TypeScript introduces type safety in our code which makes it much more robust and gives the IDE extra tools such as intellisence that we can use to help us find and understand the available Threejs properties and methods and code more accurately and much faster.
Thanks for taking part in my course, and I will see you there.
Для кого этот курс:
- People interested in learning Threejs
- People interested in learning TypeScript
- People interested in creating interactive 3D applications, games or visualisations on the web
- People who want to learn enough about Threejs, TypeScript and NodeJS for it to be useful